Yikes! I Stepped In A
Big Clump Of Gooey Gum!
Oy Vey! I just stepped into a big clump of gum walking through the parking lot and I didn’t even notice. It wasn’t until I got home that I realized I stepped in the mess and by that time it had already collected dirt, grass, & gravel along the way! What a mess and on my blingy new flip flops to boot! To say I was disgusted and disappointed is an understatement, but no worries, I have a secret weapon that works great on taking off sticky gum messes in no time!
Want to give Avon Skin So Soft a try? Pick some up over at my Avon Rep. website here!
Yup that’s right, Avon Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil isn’t just for making your skin soft, there are so many, many other ways it can be used.
Here’s how to get gum off shoes with Avon Skin So Soft Bath Oil:
1) You’ll need paper towels, a scrubbing brush and a bottle of Avon Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil.
2) Spray or pour a small amount of Avon Skin Soft Original Bath Oil over the stuck on gum.
3) Let it set for a couple of seconds
4) Get a paper towel and begin to scrape & wipe the area to remove the clump of gum.
5) Spray or pour the bath oil over the remaining gum again and with a paper towel, wipe & scape more of the gum off.
6) Continue this step until the clump of gum is mostly dissolved and removed.
7) There will still be a thin layer of gum left on the shoe and in the grooves. To remove the last bit of gum, spray the bath oil one more time and with the scrubbing brush, scrub the remaining gum off.
8) Wipe excess oil off and rinse the bottom of shoe with soap and water if needed.
And there you have it. The gum is removed and your brand new blingy shoes are beautiful again!
How do you use Avon Skin Soft? Leave a comment below to share.